A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Harrison is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Harrison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Harrison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Lyn Harrison MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Lisa Harrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Harrison practices Family Medicine near Palmer, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Wasilla, AK.
See Palmer Primary Care Doctors.