A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Harshbarger, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harshbarger graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin (Degree earned: MD.More Education & Awards
Dr. Harshbarger has 16 hospital affiliations:
- West Allis Memorial Hospital
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harshbarger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Harshbarger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Harshbarger practice?
Dr. Lisa Harshbarger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Hartland, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Mukwonago, WI.
See Hartland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Harshbarger, Dr. Bess Harshbarger, Dr. Bessie Harshbarger, Dr. Beth Harshbarger, Dr. Betsy Harshbarger, Dr. Bette Harshbarger, Dr. Bettie Harshbarger, Dr. Bettina Harshbarger