A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Harshbarger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Harshbarger, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harshbarger graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Harshbarger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Louise Harshbarger MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Harshbarger practice?
- Dr. Lisa Harshbarger has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Harshbarger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hartland, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, WI and Waukesha, WI.
See Hartland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.