A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Harston-LeDoux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Harston-LeDoux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Harston-LeDoux, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harston-LeDoux graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Harston-LeDoux has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Harston-LeDoux MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Harston-LeDoux practice?
- Dr. Lisa Harston-LeDoux has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Harston-LeDoux practices Internal Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists.