Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Harston-Ledoux
Dr. Lisa Harston-Ledoux, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livonia, MI. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Harston-Ledoux is affiliated with Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus, Beaumont Hospital,Troy and Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove. Dr. Harston-Ledoux has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Harston-Ledoux has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...