Learn more about Dr. Lisa Harston-LeDoux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Harston-LeDoux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Harston-LeDoux, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harston-LeDoux graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Harston-LeDoux has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harston-LeDoux accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa Harston-LeDoux practice?
Dr. Lisa Harston-LeDoux practices Internal Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists.