Dr. Lisa Haubert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Haubert?

caring and knowledgeable

Posted on November 13th, 2017

She is very caring, knowledgeable, and will tell you what you want to know. Also if you can her office, the staff gets back to you quickly.

Awesome surgeon

Posted on November 8th, 2017

If you need a doc in this field Dr. Haubert is not only an amazing doctor but explains everything. Great staff as well.

So glad we were referred to Dr. Hubert.

Posted on June 25th, 2017

She talks with us first and answers your concerns goes over all the reports we had with us. Then she sent us back for her to examine the lower colon. Then she explained our options on the next step. We felt blessed that we were sent to her.

Go Elsewhere!

Posted on November 9th, 2016

Terrible experience with the provider. While I was eager to see a female colorectal specialist, I learned the gender means much less than the skills. Thankfully other expert colorectal surgeons in the medical center

Office Manager

Posted on September 24th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Haubert because no other doctor could determine what was causing the pain on my right side. Not only did she take the time to study my case, she made me feel at ease during the entire colonoscopy procedure. The "Prep" that she prescribed was the easist one I have ever had, so it made the process so much tolerable. After the procedure, Dr. Haubert met with me and said that she thought that my pain might be my hip. After seeing another doctor to see if it could infact be my hip..... it was! I am so grateful that I went to Dr. Haubert, and I would highly recommend her!

Posted on March 23rd, 2017