A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Hawes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Hawes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Hawes, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawes graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Hawes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Nipkow Hawes MD is a female Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa N. Hawes practice?
- Dr. Lisa Hawes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Hawes practices Urology near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Fulton, MD.
See Columbia Urologists.