A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Haworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Haworth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Haworth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haworth graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Haworth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Haworth MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Haworth practice?
- Dr. Lisa Haworth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Haworth practices Family Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Primary Care Doctors.