Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Care show details Care
by Bob F, on Apr 1st, 2016

Dr. Haworth is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. She is going to great lenghts to correctly diagnose my current condition. She is highly informed on all medical develpments. I would recommend her to people I know. In my book she is both a great doctor and a credit to her profession. My overall rating is 6 stars

Mr. show details Mr.
by Joe MacMillan on Mar 16th, 2016

Dr. Hayworth is the most informed General Practioner I met in my 79 years. She has upgraded me from an individual who was taking way to many pill with a clear rational for their use. Today my Glutinous problem, you COPD, A-Fib, and numerous problems are now under control. Best medical experience I have ever had.

outstanding show details outstanding
by Ray R on Sep 29th, 2013

I have read some of the reviews on here and find them to be hardly believable. I have went to this doctor for years and have had nothing, but outstanding care. Appointments have been on time, when I have needed her after hours she always has called right away. My 83 year old mother who has passed on was always taken care of in the best possible manner. Great doctor!

Stay Away show details Stay Away
by Amy on Aug 31st, 2013

I used to be an established patient of Dr. Haworth until I had a horrible experience with her, and I am still not over it. I was 20, and the sickest I have ever been in my life and though she was aware of the situation, she turned me away and I had to seek help elsewhere. I agree with the other review that said as an MD she needs to really evaluate herself. She is not compassionate, caring, thorough, reliable, or there when you need her. I highly recommend you seek care elsewhere... I am in the profession now as a 27 year old and would never treat a patient the way she treated me.

Wonderful Doctor! show details Wonderful Doctor!
Jan 18th, 2012

I have been a patient with Dr Haworth for over 8 years. I cannot believe the reviews that are written here. My personal experiences are exactly the opposite of the negative things reported below. I am a "complex" patient with multiple problems. Other doctors dismissed my symptoms as "all in my head" or sent me from one specialist to another, all of them unable to come to a definate diagnosis. Upon seeing Dr. Haworth for the first time, she very quickly narrowed the diagnosis to a short list of problems, the main one being fibromyalgia. She referred me to excellent specialists for pain management, and an endocronoligist for control of my diabetes and hypertension.Dr. Haworth is now a part of the MDVIP system. This allows her to spend almost unlimited time with her patients, explaining methods for treatment, and focusing on achieving a healthier lifestyle.Although the MDVIP membership is a concierge type arrangement, with a yearly fee, I feel the personalization that it affords me is worth the extra cost. I finally feel that I have the full attention of a physician who is partnering with me to help manage my medical needs.Dr Haworth has spent as long as an hour with me during a single visit discussing my varied maladies and has no trouble contacting the specialists that I have seen while I am sitting in the same room as her. I feel I am part of the conversation, not just a "subject" of discussion.Dr Haworth is one of the most caring, understanding family practitioners I have ever seen. (I'm almost 60, and have lived in several major metropolitan areas of this country. I would stack Dr Haworth up against any doctor from anywhere and she would come out head and shoulders above the majority of them.)As you probably have guessed, I would HIGHLY RECOMEND Dr Haworth as a family practitioner. But be prepared to be part of the process of improving or maintaining your health. You get out what you put in to the process.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
Oct 26th, 2010

Very attentive to patient care; spends whatever time is needed. Incredibly knowledgeable on her field.

Jun 2nd, 2009