Dr. Lisa Hazard MD Patient Reviews

• Radiation Oncology Tucson, AZ

no change

May 15th, 2017
I felt very comfortable being taken care of by Dr. Hazard and her associates

May 13th, 2017
Dr. Hazard and her staff exceeded my expectations
While undergoing a quite stressful 9 weeks of radiation therapy, I was very pleased with the performance of Dr. Hazard and her staff. They are obviously well trained and always strived to make me feel as comfortable as possible during each session. During consultations with Dr. Hazard and Ruth, I was impressed with the informative way in which they handed each interview.

May 2nd, 2017
A wonderful team of radiation oncologists
I just finished a 44 day radiation treatment for prostate cancer, and am completely satisfied. Dr. Hazard's team of radiation oncologists are clearly dedicated professionals, working with state-of-the-art machinery, while at the same time setting the patients at ease, explaining the procedures and answering any questions that patients have along the way. The therapy sessions are provided by David and Jeff, and weekly meetings with each patient are handled by Dr. Hazard and Ruth. The logistics of scheduling, insurance issues, and other office issues, are handled by Tiffany, Anntonette, and Adelina. Everyone on the team contributes strongly to the operations, and all of them are empathetic, and understand the concerns of patients. I give this group my highest recommendation.

April 24th, 2017
Dr Hazard and her team (Jeff, Tiffany, Ruth, Anntonette, David and Adelina) are fabulous!
I recently concluded radiation treatment (44 sessions) with Dr Hazaard and her team. Everything during the treatment went very smoothly. Every day for 44 days everyone in the office, especially Jeff and David, was very courteous, friendly and above all very professional. I am extremely happy with my experience.

April 24th, 2017
Cudos to Dr. Hazard and her staff, Of note is the competent, courteous, sympathetic, and warm attention I received throughout my entire treatment by Jeff, Tiffany and Dr. Hazard's assistant,

February 22nd, 2017
Radiation treatments
The radiologists who took care of my treatments were wonderful! They made me feel comfortable and un-afraid. Their names were David, Jeffrey, Ana and Olia.

January 26th, 2017
I just finished 9 weeks of radiation treatment due to diagnosed prostate cancer. Going into the treatment my morale was high and felt optimistic about the nine weeks. Approximately 4-5 weeks into the treatment, I began to feel my body wearing down. Having the staff of Dr. Hazard, Jeff, David, Ana, Tiffany, Olya, and Ruth helped me get through those difficult last 4 weeks. They were highly professional in their jobs and I could see that they all took their jobs seriously. They all demonstrated a genuine concern for my well being and were helpful and understanding of the patient and what I was going through. They were easy to communicate with and helped me get through this experience. They are an incredible group of professionals that made my experience comfortable and I actually miss seeing them on a daily basis!

December 24th, 2016
Excellent support staff as well

November 25th, 2016
VERY knowledgeable and has a superior "bedside manner."

November 9th, 2016
Excellent doctor with very good service

October 31st, 2016
Viewpoint
My experience with the facility was great! The personnel were very professional, yet they made the beginning of my day fun. Jeff and David were a "hoot", Tiffany, Kimsey, James, Anntonette, and Ruth were all wonderful to me. Would highly recommend for this treatment!

September 29th, 2016
Five Star Doctor
Dr. Hazard came to my hospital bed soon after my brain surgery. She was very a very calming presence. She explained her radiation plan to me and my family in a way we could understand. During my 35 radiation treatments, she addressed all my concerns. Her strong points are precision, expertise, and excellent rapport with patients. I will definately recommend her to others should the need arise.