Dr. Lisa Hazard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Hazard?

October 1st, 2017

Our Experience

My dad, Hoyt Ward, has 3 radiation treatments left out of 44. We are grateful for Dr Hazard and her team, especially Tiffany and Jeff. The best part of this whole process has been seeing their smiling faces Monday through Friday. From the time we walk through the main door until we leave, everyone that we encounter greets us with a smile and says good morning. Dr Hazard has answered any questions or concerns we might have. Overall it has been a great experience. Thank you so much for all you have done. Hoyt Ward and family.

September 1st, 2017

Doctor and staff very professional and caring. Excellent listening skills and frank with honest answers and good manner. Ruth is very knowledgeable and efficient as are Tiffany and Jeff and the staff, all around.

August 23rd, 2017

THE BEST POSSIBLE EXPERIENCE

Dr. Hazard took time to explain everything again and again until we understood what was happening and what we were going to do about this cancer. Her patience was amazing! Her team have all been super! Organized and with great followthrough. Everyone from Ruth, Tiffany and Jeff ... Emily Adelina, James, Anntonette & Mike. Each one doing their best and with such positive attitudes!!! Can't say enough about this fine group of individuals!

August 21st, 2017

Caring Professionals

Throughout the entire course of my treatments, the entire staff were very caring. Tiffany and Jeff were the two I interacted the most with, however everyone was very friendly and always cheerful. Having one of the earlier appointment schedules, that made the daily routine less stressful. Dr. Hazard has truly done a great job of selecting staff that enjoy their work and whom express that to all of their patients. I would like to thank Tiffany, Jeff, Ruth, Mike, James, Emily, Adelina, Anntonette and of course Dr. Hazard for providing such quality care.

August 18th, 2017

Superb, EfficientTreatment

Dr. Hazard is not just first-rate herself, she has assembled a wonderful team to assist her. Particularly praiseworthy are Tiffany and Jeff, her radiation technologists, whose operation is the most efficient I have ever seen in Tucson, and who have delightful, welcoming personalities.. Also deserving of praise are Ruth, hr nurse who has outstanding knowledge and communication skills, and Anntonette, who greets patients with a smile each day. All in all, the best medical operation I have found in Tucson.

August 3rd, 2017

Wonderful care

Dr has it really knows what she's doing. She's on top of everything and her staff are easy to get a hold of and they see that you get the answers to the questions you have. I can't say enough good things about them.

July 23rd, 2017

Great experience

Dr Hazard was very professional and caring. She spent a lot of time explaining the treatment that I needed. She never seemed rushed. She made me comfortable with the treatment that was ahead of me.

July 6th, 2017

Best Doctor

Not only Dr. Hazard really knows her stuff. I always felt like I was in excellent hands!

July 6th, 2017

Outstanding Department!

Not only Dr. Hazard but her entire crew including Jeff, David, Tiffany, Ruth, Anntonette, Emily, and Adelina all went way out of their ways to make not only me but everyone there to have a treatment feel really good about things. They were always upbeat and upon finishing my treatments I feel like they are all personal friends of mine that I will miss. Wonderful, just wonderful!!

May 15th, 2017

I felt very comfortable being taken care of by Dr. Hazard and her associates

May 13th, 2017

Dr. Hazard and her staff exceeded my expectations

While undergoing a quite stressful 9 weeks of radiation therapy, I was very pleased with the performance of Dr. Hazard and her staff. They are obviously well trained and always strived to make me feel as comfortable as possible during each session. During consultations with Dr. Hazard and Ruth, I was impressed with the informative way in which they handed each interview.

May 2nd, 2017

A wonderful team of radiation oncologists

I just finished a 44 day radiation treatment for prostate cancer, and am completely satisfied. Dr. Hazard's team of radiation oncologists are clearly dedicated professionals, working with state-of-the-art machinery, while at the same time setting the patients at ease, explaining the procedures and answering any questions that patients have along the way. The therapy sessions are provided by David and Jeff, and weekly meetings with each patient are handled by Dr. Hazard and Ruth. The logistics of scheduling, insurance issues, and other office issues, are handled by Tiffany, Anntonette, and Adelina. Everyone on the team contributes strongly to the operations, and all of them are empathetic, and understand the concerns of patients. I give this group my highest recommendation.