Dr. Lisa Hazard MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 21st, 2017
Caring Professionals
Throughout the entire course of my treatments, the entire staff were very caring. Tiffany and Jeff were the two I interacted the most with, however everyone was very friendly and always cheerful. Having one of the earlier appointment schedules, that made the daily routine less stressful. Dr. Hazard has truly done a great job of selecting staff that enjoy their work and whom express that to all of their patients. I would like to thank Tiffany, Jeff, Ruth, Mike, James, Emily, Adelina, Anntonette and of course Dr. Hazard for providing such quality care.

August 18th, 2017
Superb, EfficientTreatment
Dr. Hazard is not just first-rate herself, she has assembled a wonderful team to assist her. Particularly praiseworthy are Tiffany and Jeff, her radiation technologists, whose operation is the most efficient I have ever seen in Tucson, and who have delightful, welcoming personalities.. Also deserving of praise are Ruth, hr nurse who has outstanding knowledge and communication skills, and Anntonette, who greets patients with a smile each day. All in all, the best medical operation I have found in Tucson.

August 3rd, 2017
Wonderful care
Dr has it really knows what she's doing. She's on top of everything and her staff are easy to get a hold of and they see that you get the answers to the questions you have. I can't say enough good things about them.

July 23rd, 2017
Great experience
Dr Hazard was very professional and caring. She spent a lot of time explaining the treatment that I needed. She never seemed rushed. She made me comfortable with the treatment that was ahead of me.

July 6th, 2017
Best Doctor
Not only Dr. Hazard really knows her stuff. I always felt like I was in excellent hands!

July 6th, 2017
Outstanding Department!
Not only Dr. Hazard but her entire crew including Jeff, David, Tiffany, Ruth, Anntonette, Emily, and Adelina all went way out of their ways to make not only me but everyone there to have a treatment feel really good about things. They were always upbeat and upon finishing my treatments I feel like they are all personal friends of mine that I will miss. Wonderful, just wonderful!!

May 15th, 2017
I felt very comfortable being taken care of by Dr. Hazard and her associates

May 13th, 2017
Dr. Hazard and her staff exceeded my expectations
While undergoing a quite stressful 9 weeks of radiation therapy, I was very pleased with the performance of Dr. Hazard and her staff. They are obviously well trained and always strived to make me feel as comfortable as possible during each session. During consultations with Dr. Hazard and Ruth, I was impressed with the informative way in which they handed each interview.

May 2nd, 2017
A wonderful team of radiation oncologists
I just finished a 44 day radiation treatment for prostate cancer, and am completely satisfied. Dr. Hazard's team of radiation oncologists are clearly dedicated professionals, working with state-of-the-art machinery, while at the same time setting the patients at ease, explaining the procedures and answering any questions that patients have along the way. The therapy sessions are provided by David and Jeff, and weekly meetings with each patient are handled by Dr. Hazard and Ruth. The logistics of scheduling, insurance issues, and other office issues, are handled by Tiffany, Anntonette, and Adelina. Everyone on the team contributes strongly to the operations, and all of them are empathetic, and understand the concerns of patients. I give this group my highest recommendation.

April 24th, 2017
Dr Hazard and her team (Jeff, Tiffany, Ruth, Anntonette, David and Adelina) are fabulous!
I recently concluded radiation treatment (44 sessions) with Dr Hazaard and her team. Everything during the treatment went very smoothly. Every day for 44 days everyone in the office, especially Jeff and David, was very courteous, friendly and above all very professional. I am extremely happy with my experience.

April 24th, 2017
Cudos to Dr. Hazard and her staff, Of note is the competent, courteous, sympathetic, and warm attention I received throughout my entire treatment by Jeff, Tiffany and Dr. Hazard's assistant,

March 12th, 2017
I can't say it enough how wonderful Dr. Hazard And her staff, Ruth, Jeff, Tiffany, David, Ana, Olga, Antonette, and Lina Are. Their compassion and caring, their personalities and sense of humor all helped put me at ease and feel relaxed and welcome. The turned a very scary situation into a positive and hopeful experience. I will forever be grateful to them for their love and encouragement.