A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Heindl, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Heindl graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Heindl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heindl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Heindl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Heindl practice?
Dr. Lisa Heindl practices Surgery near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Heindl, Dr. Bess Heindl, Dr. Bessie Heindl, Dr. Beth Heindl, Dr. Betsy Heindl, Dr. Bette Heindl, Dr. Bettie Heindl, Dr. Bettina Heindl