A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Heindl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Heindl is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Heindl, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heindl graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Heindl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Maria Heindl MD is a female Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Heindl practice?
- Dr. Lisa Heindl has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Heindl practices Surgery near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Surgeons.