A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Heistein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Heistein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heistein graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Heistein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Chi Heistein MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa C. Heistein practice?
- Dr. Lisa Heistein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Heistein practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.