A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Heistein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heistein
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Heistein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Heistein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heistein graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Heistein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Chi Heistein MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa C. Heistein practice?
- Dr. Lisa Heistein has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Heistein practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Pediatricians and Southlake Cardiologists.