A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Held:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Held, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Held graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Held has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Diane Held DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa D. Held practice?
- Dr. Lisa Held has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Held practices Anesthesiology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Anesthesiologists.