A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Heller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child Development
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Heller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa J Heller MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Heller practice?
- Dr. Lisa Heller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Heller practices Pediatrics near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Pediatricians.