A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Heller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Heller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Heller practice?
Dr. Lisa Heller practices Pediatrics near Wayne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wayne Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Heller, Dr. Bess Heller, Dr. Bessie Heller, Dr. Beth Heller, Dr. Betsy Heller, Dr. Bette Heller, Dr. Bettie Heller, Dr. Bettina Heller