A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Herbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Herbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Herbert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbert graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Herbert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Renee Herbert MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Herbert practice?
- Dr. Lisa Herbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Herbert practices Family Medicine near Piscataway, NJ.
See Piscataway Primary Care Doctors.