Dr. Lisa Hernandez MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Staten Island, NY

April 26th, 2017
One of the best and caring Professionals I have met in a long time.
She got me the best care for a cancer I was diagnosed with. She made sure I recieved the best care. Later, she immediately expedited my care when diagnosed with Kidney stones. Her kindness and personality are rare in todays times. Her PA and staff are always helpful and competent.

July 7th, 2013
Disappointed/Displeased
I disliked the overall office which stunk of mildew.. the girls at front desk were far from courteous and the doctor was way out of line. i went for a general exam.... and not only did she ask inappropriate questions - she, seeing that i was also an educated woman from the medical field commented to me that I have met my match. i did not go to the doctor to meet my match, i went to be examined. I will never go to her not recommend her to anyone ever.

February 22nd, 2012
Very Caring Person and Professional
Dr. Hernandez has always treated me very well. She is one of the now rare doctors who actually listens to what you have to say. I am happy to recommend her.

October 21st, 2011
The Best Doctor in SI
I have been her patient for almost ten years and could not ask for a better physician. If you are sick, you easily can get an appointment and she has a wonderful PA that works with her. She is very kind, bubbly, and knowledgeable. Also, she is very calming and is very honest about your condition and prognosis. Whenever she does blood work or urine analysis, she calls as soon as she gets the results. If you ever need a specialist, her recommendations are excellent.