A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Herrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Herrin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Herrin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrin graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Herrin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa J Herrin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Herrin practice?
- Dr. Lisa Herrin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Herrin practices Pediatrics near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Pediatricians.