Dr. Lisa Heuer MD Patient Reviews

• Preventive Medicine Nyack, NY

4.7

April 25th, 2017
Finally a program that is working for me!
I am very happy with Dr. Heuer and what she is teaching me to help me reach my goals. I have been using her program for 3 months and have most 20 pounds so far. Her expertise in this topic stands out as she educated me on the right and wrong way to lose weight. I would recommend this program to anyone who has struggled before and wants to find success.

April 21st, 2017
Dr. Heuer is fantastic!
I was so impressed by Dr. Lisa Heueur on my very first visit with her. Her staff was welcoming upon my arrival and Dr. Heuere was very professional and courteous. I am looking forward to starting this new chapter in my life to losing the weight I gained and feeling like my old self again!

April 17th, 2017
Great Experience for our Daughter
Our daughter who is a high school senior worked with Dr. Heuer this year. She was eager to lose weight before going to college. Dr. Heuer was so great with her, inspiring her to continue the journey even with all the social pressures that go along with being a teenager. I never saw my daughter happier in her life. She can wear the clothes she wants to wear, and her self esteem is so much improved. This was the best decision we made for her. Dr. Heuer gave her the tools to succeed and has made her grow into the confident young lady we always knew she could be.

April 11th, 2017
Terrific success with minimal effort
Dr Heuer really found a way to tailor a weight loss program for me that is easy to follow and now is a simple way of life. I feel great and am lucky to have found her.

April 10th, 2017
I have changed inside and out!
Dr. Heuer changed my life! I have lost over 43 pounds and I feel like a whole new person! She has shared with me the skills I needed to be successful. Now I eat to live rather than live to eat!

April 10th, 2017
I Love Dr. Lisa Heuer's Program!
I am so happy with the service that Dr. Heuer provided to me and the program she offers. I have lost 22 pounds since I started and am still losing weight. This program is not just a diet but it is a lifestyle change. Dr. Heuer helps keeping positive information sent my way by means of her Facebook page too! So I receive daily helpful tips to keep these changes in the forefront of my day. I have tried several diets in the past; but this program has really taught me how to lose weight safely and in a healthy way by controlling my blood sugar and I learned that weight loss begins in the kitchen more than it does in the gym! I highly recommend this program!

April 5th, 2017
Very Successful
My experience with Dr. Heuer was teriffic. She was easy to talk to and the visits were not only educational, but quite enjoyable. I felt extremely taken care of by her. I was never hungry, and my cravings vanished. As I went through the program, she made changes which ensured that I met all of my goals. I really understand how to lose weight and keep it off. My husband is also a patient and together we lost 135 lbs. We are both in our 50's and started having health issues because of our weight which prompted us to seek a medical professional. Very satisfied.

April 5th, 2017
Best health in 15 years
after trying program after program, I was referred to this Doc. She taught me the science of weight management. I lost 55 lbs and counting--I had no idea I could do this without a "diet" and with logic that rewarded me with great outcome. I was skeptical but am so thrilled.

April 4th, 2017
I was in pretty good shape and she got me RIPPED!
I went to this office to lose those 5 stubborn pounds. I did that and more. I also was given an individualized exercise and gym plan along with better meal planning. Changed my family's eating habits and we are all better off. Saw my wife and me together which made it a breeze.

April 4th, 2017
got rid of my need for meds and taught me easy ways to take care of myself
I was referred to this doctor by my family friends. I was skeptical. I am lucky I gave it a try. She worked with my family doctor and got rid of my need for diabetes and cholesterol meds. I hate exercise but she gave me life skills to increase activity without feeling like I am working like a dog at weight loss. I follow up now periodically and get guidance and help at the snap of a finger. I love this place.

March 23rd, 2017
Gained weight!
Not helpful to me-I felt rushed, disrespected by office staff who was a rude older woman-she made me feel very uncomfortable-Easy to get appointment because they seem to double book your time and are disorganized

March 22nd, 2017
Awful
I didn't care for the Dr who has an unhealthy appearance nor her office assistant with a bad attitude. . I found another doc in same building and it is a better fit.