Dr. Lisa Heuer MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

August 14th, 2017
Working with Dr. Heuer has been so rewarding for me. I tried many different programs to lose weight and failed miserably. Dr. Heuer's program isn't a fad diet. She is a physician who specializes in medical weight loss, and is highly skilled in all aspects of medicine. I tell you this because she is who I needed to finally meet to achieve the goals I wanted to achieve. She worked with me by taking my blood tests and formulating a plan for me that was going to make me healthy. I am happy to report that I have lost 55 pounds and my bloodwork looks perfect now. Dr. Heuer has tracked and closely monitored all my health issues until we cured them. I remember at the first visit she told me that my medical problems were curable and she was right. I feel amazing, and look good too.

August 14th, 2017
Dr. Heuer is careful, thoughtful and skillful with her program and working with me directly. I used to have back pain but now it is gone because of the weight loss I have achieved having worked with Dr. Heuer. She is a doctor who knows how to change bodies and lives and our overall mental happiness as well. She has made eating simpler and more enjoyable and I don’t feel the need to cheat anymore because I am satisfied with my hunger and with myself in general.

July 17th, 2017
I am so grateful for the changes I am seeing in my body because I went to see Dr. Heuer. She is a very smart doctor, who took the time to talk with me, discuss my history of weight loss attempts, what medications I currently take, and does a full body analysis. It’s not just a visit where I hop on a scale, take my measurements and walk out with shakes and packaged meals. She is treating my body in a medical capacity and it’s working. I am losing weight because my body isn’t fighting itself. She knows the formula for success and I am so glad I found her!

July 4th, 2017
Summer barbecues and picnics were always a struggle for me. Macaroni salad, potato salad, rolls, and much more are really not the best choices for me when trying to lose weight. But when I started to work with Dr. Heuer she taught me how to eat and what to eat and still enjoy the company of others at picnics. They are also enjoying the new recipes that I am bringing with me and it usually strikes up a conversation about my changes in myself and how I have lost the weight I lost. You can still have a social life and make smart choices that will give you the results you want. Dr. Heuer not only helps with the formula for weight loss, but she also helps you with the social elements as well.

June 17th, 2017
Very pleased with my experience and results. Lost a lot of weight so far and will continue to work with the doctor to lose more. I think this time it will stay off for good too.

June 5th, 2017
I recently had surgery so I was limited to the amount of exercise I could do which I always used as my weight loss solution. However, a friend recommended I see Dr. Heuer to work on my nutrition and health issues. She is very knowledgeable on the subject and has taught me so much I wasn't aware of. In addition to helping me with my weight I also gained my health in other areas such as lower blood pressure, curing my diabetes and cholesterol. I am also no longer depressed and was able to get off my anti-depressant. It's not all about exercise. I have been able to lose 65 pounds despite my physical limitations. I am so happy, thank you Dr. Heuer!

June 2nd, 2017
After retiring from the military I began to put weight on. I had to do something soon because my extra weight was causing me to become tired and more lethargic. That was also causing me to also feel depressed. Once I started working with Dr. Heuer, I started to feel a lot better in just a few weeks. I am thrilled to report that I am 75 pounds down and back to my fighting weight! My energy level is amazing too! I am telling all of my friends so they too can benefit from Dr. Heuer!

May 24th, 2017
Now that I am going to Dr. Heuer and losing the extra weight I have been dragging around with me for years, I am begininng to feel less tired. I didn't realize that my fatigue, depression, and irritability were related to my overall nutrition and not feeling good about myself. Dr. Heuer even helped me get off my psych meds that I have been on for 7 years. I feel so empowered that I am really okay, not just physically, but mentally too. I am very grateful to Dr. Heuer for opening my eyes and my mind to this new way of taking care of my body and soul. I lost 45 pounds and can't thank her enough for changing my entire well being.

May 17th, 2017
I'm no longer referred to as "that big girl that sits over there". Hearing people speak of me that way broke my heart. I still have more weight I want to lose but I have lost over 80 pounds and can thank Dr. Heuer for all of them!

May 17th, 2017
I am no longer at risk for diabetes! That is a major win in my book!

May 17th, 2017
I always wanted to wear pants that didn't have an elastic waistband. I can finally wear pants with a zipper and a button! I feel like a normal woman now who doesn't have to wear stretchy clothes anymore! That is such an empowering feeling. This program has given that to me!

May 17th, 2017
Dr. Heuer saved my life. I was a 44 year old woman that has been obese most of my adult life. I tried Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, Medifast, etc.. (the list goes on and on) with very limited success. After each minimal amount of weight I lost, the pounds always crept back. My doctor recommended I see Dr. Heuer as I was pre-diabetic and he told me that all his patients that she works with have had amazing success. Of course I was skeptical that this was just another program I would fail. I WAS WRONG! After my journey with her, I am no longer pre-diabetic, feel amazing, and am running my first 5K soon! I know this program is for life and I am never going back to the old me that could barely walk a flight of steps without being out of breath. Her caring and compassionate nature is a bonus. Thank you for giving me my life back.