Dr. Lisa Heuer Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Heuer?

This Works!

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

As a lifetime "dieter" I never imagined I would finally find the answer to permanent weight loss. Dr. Heuer's program is based on solid science. She explains all the physiological changes going on in your body as you go through the program. She is super smart and caring. Many of my friends have seen her and all have done well for the long run. I feel like I have the secret that I have been looking for to keep myself healthy and looking and feeling amazing. I highly recommend her!

Posted on October 17th, 2017

I was a chronic yo yo dieter. I felt like my entire life was focused around different diets, weight watchers, 21 day fix, juicing, fasting, you name it, I tried it. After I talked to a friend who lost weight and kept it off I needed to know what the secret was. She told me she was seeing Dr. Heuer and she recommended I make an appointment for myself because she knew my frustration with all the other programs I tried. She was right, this is not a fad diet. You work with a doctor who is very smart when it comes to losing weight the right way. I am so glad I found what works for me, and it is also a whole body approach because she addresses the hormones in the body which control weight loss and gain.

Posted on October 16th, 2017

Posted on October 6th, 2017

I am happy to report that I have lost over 100 pounds because of Dr. Heuer. It wasn't easy but it wasn't too hard either. If that makes sense. I have tried many other programs in the past; but I learned a lot from working with Dr. Heuer. I learned a lot about myself, the human body, and what is successful for me to lose that much weight. I always tried the easy way out, only to lose some weight and gain double the amount back. With Dr. Heuer's program the weight loss is a side effect to the health changes that she makes to the body to make sure her patients are taking care of themselves from the inside out. I finally feel like I am where I need to be and I have her to thank for that!

Posted on September 26th, 2017

I am so happy with my weight loss from going to Dr. Heuer's practice and taking the first step towards losing weight that I have been carrying around for too long. I used to blame it on childbirth; but now that my children are 5 and 8 that excuse doesn't count. In fact, I weigh less now than before I even started having children. I lost 70 pounds and am surprised at how easy this program was. Dr. Heuer has been helpful in checking my bloodwork and making necessary adjustments to bring my blood pressure and cholesterol down. I am no longer at risk of needing blood pressure and cholesterol medications in a few years. I am grateful for taking the steps to a healthier me.

Posted on September 24th, 2017

Posted on September 8th, 2017

As a man we don't like to share much about ourselves but I felt this topic was something worth sharing. I had been overweight for a long time. I resisted going to a weight loss center or meetings, and I didn't lose any weight going to the gym. Then my doctor recommended Dr. Heuer. She changed me. I lost 85 pounds and am still losing the weight I was carrying around for years. I feel so much better about myself. I can do things again that I had to stop doing because I was out of breath and tired. The program is easy. I am never hungry. Sometimes I forget to eat and I was someone who never missed a meal. I also feel great and my energy level is amazing. She also helped me come off of blood pressure and cholesterol meds. Don't let your ego get in the way of your health. Take care of you so you can be around for your family.

Posted on August 22nd, 2017

I may be young but that doesn't mean my struggle isn't real. I battled my weight most of my life. It wasn't easy being picked on as a kid. That only made me feel worse as a teenager. Then my doctor recommended Dr. Heuer. I was skeptical because she was sending me to another doctor, but she isn't just a doctor, she is a genius when it comes to medical weight loss. This wasn't a program like you see on TV. She is a medical doctor that completely understands the human body and the complex chemical makeup that causes weight loss and gain. She loves what she does and helping people and that shows in the way she cares for her patients. I can proudly say that I feel so much better mentally and physically because of her expert knowledge in this field. Don't wait. Reach out to her if you feel stuck.

Posted on August 14th, 2017

Working with Dr. Heuer has been so rewarding for me. I tried many different programs to lose weight and failed miserably. Dr. Heuer's program isn't a fad diet. She is a physician who specializes in medical weight loss, and is highly skilled in all aspects of medicine. I tell you this because she is who I needed to finally meet to achieve the goals I wanted to achieve. She worked with me by taking my blood tests and formulating a plan for me that was going to make me healthy. I am happy to report that I have lost 55 pounds and my bloodwork looks perfect now. Dr. Heuer has tracked and closely monitored all my health issues until we cured them. I remember at the first visit she told me that my medical problems were curable and she was right. I feel amazing, and look good too.

Posted on August 14th, 2017

Dr. Heuer is careful, thoughtful and skillful with her program and working with me directly. I used to have back pain but now it is gone because of the weight loss I have achieved having worked with Dr. Heuer. She is a doctor who knows how to change bodies and lives and our overall mental happiness as well. She has made eating simpler and more enjoyable and I don’t feel the need to cheat anymore because I am satisfied with my hunger and with myself in general.

Posted on July 17th, 2017

I am so grateful for the changes I am seeing in my body because I went to see Dr. Heuer. She is a very smart doctor, who took the time to talk with me, discuss my history of weight loss attempts, what medications I currently take, and does a full body analysis. It’s not just a visit where I hop on a scale, take my measurements and walk out with shakes and packaged meals. She is treating my body in a medical capacity and it’s working. I am losing weight because my body isn’t fighting itself. She knows the formula for success and I am so glad I found her!

Posted on July 4th, 2017

Summer barbecues and picnics were always a struggle for me. Macaroni salad, potato salad, rolls, and much more are really not the best choices for me when trying to lose weight. But when I started to work with Dr. Heuer she taught me how to eat and what to eat and still enjoy the company of others at picnics. They are also enjoying the new recipes that I am bringing with me and it usually strikes up a conversation about my changes in myself and how I have lost the weight I lost. You can still have a social life and make smart choices that will give you the results you want. Dr. Heuer not only helps with the formula for weight loss, but she also helps you with the social elements as well.