Dr. Lisa Heuer MD Patient Reviews

• Preventive Medicine Nyack, NY

4.7

March 23rd, 2017
Gained weight!
Not helpful to me-I felt rushed, disrespected by office staff who was a rude older woman-she made me feel very uncomfortable-Easy to get appointment because they seem to double book your time and are disorganized

March 22nd, 2017
Awful
I didn't care for the Dr who has an unhealthy appearance nor her office assistant with a bad attitude. . I found another doc in same building and it is a better fit.

March 11th, 2017
BEST MEDICINE - BEST OUTCOME
Such a great experience. I was successful at reaching my goals and had great support and motivation from the doctor's office. They are a pleasure to deal with too. Its more than a weight loss experience, its the old fashioned family physician who follows all of my medical details and she deals with my cardiologist and other experts.

March 9th, 2017
Amazed!
Dr. Heuer's program really does work. It's a total lifestyle change and not difficult at all. The doctor explains the physiology of weight loss, and as you go through the lifestyle program, your body just starts feeling better and works to use food as energy instead of storing it as fat. For the first time in my life I understand why my many past attempts at dieting have failed. It's not about calories, portions, or exercise. It's about fueling the body right.

February 23rd, 2017
Finally a Program That Works
This program is the real deal. I lost 75 lbs in a very easy, sustainable manner. I feel great. I no longer have diabetes and am off my blood pressure meds. My endocrinologist and cardiologist are amazed. Life is good.

February 23rd, 2017
Success!
Dr. Heuer's program is the first time in my life of constant yo-yo dieting that I have truly succeeded. I have tried everything and always blamed myself for my repeated failures. Dr. Heuer explains the science behind weight loss and tailors a program that ensures success. The knowledge I have learned has been invaluable. Dr. Heuer cares about her patients and is so passionate about her work unlike any other doctor I have ever seen. Thanks Doc!

February 6th, 2017
Dr. Heuer Saved My Family
My husband, daughter, and son were all overweight when a friend of mine who was very successful working with Dr. Heuer suggested we consult with her. This was the best decision our family has ever made. I really thought our genetics were to blame and our young children were going to have the same fate that my husband and I had.. a lifetime struggle with weight. As the kids became more and more overweight age age 6 and 8, my husband and I realized we had to take control of our health so we could create a healthy environment in our home. I am so proud to report that my husband and I are now at very healthy weights and our kids have taken notice and joined along too! Thank you Dr. Heuer

January 22nd, 2017
Extremely happy with my results
Dr. Heuer is results oriented. She is focused on the whole body. I expected her to just be a weight loss physician and was amazed at how she really does take care of the whole body. She helped me to cure my diabetes and hypertension. I'm off all meds and at the healthiest (and lowest weight) I have ever been in my entire adult life. She is a true, caring professional as well. Super smart too. 5 stars!

December 30th, 2016
Great Program
Dr. Heuer is a true professional that has experience and knowledge far superior to any medical doctor I have ever visited. She is thorough in her evaluation of the entire body and in helping me achieve the best health I have ever experienced. When I met her I was a middle aged overweight man that thought my fate was to continue to gain weight and develop medical problems. At 52, I am now the healthiest I have been in my entire life. I lost 62 pounds and feel like I am 25 again.

December 30th, 2016
No New Year's Resolution This Year!
For the first time in my life I don't have to make weight loss a New Year's resolution. I started with Dr. Heuer about this time last year and it was the best decision of my life. Dr. Heuer is wicked smart and was the first doctor who understood and empathized with my lifetime struggle with weight. I will never be overweight, uncomfortable in my own skin, and unhealthy ever again. Great experience. Science based, not a fad diet.

December 26th, 2016
Best Christmas!
I just wanted to thank Dr. Heuer for making this Christmas the best Christmas of my life. This past year has been quite a journey. After a lifetime of battling my weight, I finally have control of my body and not only look amazing, but feel wonderful. Dr. Heuer understands weight loss. She understands that losing weight is a physiological problem, not a character defect or your genetic fate. I lost 65 pounds this year and couldn't be any happier.

December 2nd, 2016
this was the easiest thing I have ever done--following the guidance of this doctor was the smartest thing. Its not a "program" per se, its a rational approach to changing my relationship with food selection and my health. She made it easy and simple and attainable. 50 lbs lost in three months, in my wildest dreams I didnt imagine pulling that off!