Dr. Lisa Heuer MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

June 17th, 2017
Very pleased with my experience and results. Lost a lot of weight so far and will continue to work with the doctor to lose more. I think this time it will stay off for good too.

June 5th, 2017
I recently had surgery so I was limited to the amount of exercise I could do which I always used as my weight loss solution. However, a friend recommended I see Dr. Heuer to work on my nutrition and health issues. She is very knowledgeable on the subject and has taught me so much I wasn't aware of. In addition to helping me with my weight I also gained my health in other areas such as lower blood pressure, curing my diabetes and cholesterol. I am also no longer depressed and was able to get off my anti-depressant. It's not all about exercise. I have been able to lose 65 pounds despite my physical limitations. I am so happy, thank you Dr. Heuer!

June 2nd, 2017
After retiring from the military I began to put weight on. I had to do something soon because my extra weight was causing me to become tired and more lethargic. That was also causing me to also feel depressed. Once I started working with Dr. Heuer, I started to feel a lot better in just a few weeks. I am thrilled to report that I am 75 pounds down and back to my fighting weight! My energy level is amazing too! I am telling all of my friends so they too can benefit from Dr. Heuer!

May 24th, 2017
Now that I am going to Dr. Heuer and losing the extra weight I have been dragging around with me for years, I am begininng to feel less tired. I didn't realize that my fatigue, depression, and irritability were related to my overall nutrition and not feeling good about myself. Dr. Heuer even helped me get off my psych meds that I have been on for 7 years. I feel so empowered that I am really okay, not just physically, but mentally too. I am very grateful to Dr. Heuer for opening my eyes and my mind to this new way of taking care of my body and soul. I lost 45 pounds and can't thank her enough for changing my entire well being.

May 17th, 2017
I'm no longer referred to as "that big girl that sits over there". Hearing people speak of me that way broke my heart. I still have more weight I want to lose but I have lost over 80 pounds and can thank Dr. Heuer for all of them!

May 17th, 2017
I am no longer at risk for diabetes! That is a major win in my book!

May 17th, 2017
I always wanted to wear pants that didn't have an elastic waistband. I can finally wear pants with a zipper and a button! I feel like a normal woman now who doesn't have to wear stretchy clothes anymore! That is such an empowering feeling. This program has given that to me!

May 17th, 2017
Dr. Heuer saved my life. I was a 44 year old woman that has been obese most of my adult life. I tried Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, Medifast, etc.. (the list goes on and on) with very limited success. After each minimal amount of weight I lost, the pounds always crept back. My doctor recommended I see Dr. Heuer as I was pre-diabetic and he told me that all his patients that she works with have had amazing success. Of course I was skeptical that this was just another program I would fail. I WAS WRONG! After my journey with her, I am no longer pre-diabetic, feel amazing, and am running my first 5K soon! I know this program is for life and I am never going back to the old me that could barely walk a flight of steps without being out of breath. Her caring and compassionate nature is a bonus. Thank you for giving me my life back.

May 17th, 2017
I learned a lot, and was amazed at how simple the doctor made it all feel. The results proved her right. A logical easy way to improve my health customized to me and my lifestyle and health concerns. Thank you Dr Heuer

May 17th, 2017
Best program ever. Works. Plain and simple. The doctor understands the science behind weight loss. This is not a gimmick.

May 16th, 2017
Top notch Doc!
I am very happy with my progress working with Dr. Heuer. The appointments were very enjoyable. She is not only , compassionate, but has an incredible knowlege base in all areas of medicine. I now have a deeper understanding of why my past attempts at weight loss were unsuccessful and I now have the tools to succeed for life. This has certainly been a life changing experience for someone who has battled weight their entire life.

May 16th, 2017
Obesity is no longer in my vocabulary.
I was told by my primary care physician that I was OB and he recommended I go see Dr. Heuer. I can proudly say that I am no longer considered obese but I still have a ways to go. After seeing the changes in my body I believe in myself and I know that I will get to the place where I need to be in the place where I want to see all because of Dr. Heuer. Thank you!!!