Dr. Lisa Heuer MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 74 reviews

January 22nd, 2017
Extremely happy with my results
Dr. Heuer is results oriented. She is focused on the whole body. I expected her to just be a weight loss physician and was amazed at how she really does take care of the whole body. She helped me to cure my diabetes and hypertension. I'm off all meds and at the healthiest (and lowest weight) I have ever been in my entire adult life. She is a true, caring professional as well. Super smart too. 5 stars!

December 30th, 2016
Great Program
Dr. Heuer is a true professional that has experience and knowledge far superior to any medical doctor I have ever visited. She is thorough in her evaluation of the entire body and in helping me achieve the best health I have ever experienced. When I met her I was a middle aged overweight man that thought my fate was to continue to gain weight and develop medical problems. At 52, I am now the healthiest I have been in my entire life. I lost 62 pounds and feel like I am 25 again.

December 30th, 2016
No New Year's Resolution This Year!
For the first time in my life I don't have to make weight loss a New Year's resolution. I started with Dr. Heuer about this time last year and it was the best decision of my life. Dr. Heuer is wicked smart and was the first doctor who understood and empathized with my lifetime struggle with weight. I will never be overweight, uncomfortable in my own skin, and unhealthy ever again. Great experience. Science based, not a fad diet.

December 26th, 2016
Best Christmas!
I just wanted to thank Dr. Heuer for making this Christmas the best Christmas of my life. This past year has been quite a journey. After a lifetime of battling my weight, I finally have control of my body and not only look amazing, but feel wonderful. Dr. Heuer understands weight loss. She understands that losing weight is a physiological problem, not a character defect or your genetic fate. I lost 65 pounds this year and couldn't be any happier.

December 2nd, 2016
this was the easiest thing I have ever done--following the guidance of this doctor was the smartest thing. Its not a "program" per se, its a rational approach to changing my relationship with food selection and my health. She made it easy and simple and attainable. 50 lbs lost in three months, in my wildest dreams I didnt imagine pulling that off!

November 30th, 2016
Success!
My 17 year old daughter and I saw Dr. Heuer after her pediatrician diagnosed her with Pre diabetes as a result of her weight. After a longstanding battle over weight in our household, my daughter gave Dr. Heuer's program a chance. I am happy to report she has lost 40 pounds and cured her blood sugar issues just as Dr. Heuer promised. I am so proud of her and most importantly, she is proud of herself. The change emotionally has also been remarkable. She is now "hooked" on a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Heuer is compassionate, sensitive, and extremely knowledgable. My daughter felt comfortable instantly. Highly recommend!

November 29th, 2016
Thank you Dr. Heuer
I just wanted to take the time to share my success with working with Dr. Heuer. I have been heavy my entire life like so many of Dr. Heuer's patients I imagine. I decided to see Dr. Heuer after countless failed attempts at losing weight long term. I was the classic "rollercoaster dieter". After working with Dr. Heuer and understanding the science behind why those other programs didn't work, I reached my goal weight, losing 95 pounds. I have kept this off for a year now and still check in with Dr. Heuer. I am off all my meds as well and have never felt better in my life.

November 25th, 2016
Very Satisfied
My buddy recommended I see Dr. Heuer after putting on over 40 pounds since college. Dr. Heuer was super smart and taught me not only how to eat but the science behind how to lose weight effectively. I now understand why I have never been successful at keeping weight off. She goes through the physiology and really respects her patients. I am the same weight I was in college now. 168 pounds and I feel great.

November 24th, 2016
Works!
I have been battling my weight since the 3rd grade. I was always the chubby kid and just accepted my fate. Once I started to have health problems at 50 my doctor suggested I see Dr. Heuer. I cannot believe how different this program is from any of the multiple attempts at weight loss. I lost 70 lbs and have kept it off for over a year. I just saw my doctor and she was shocked at my weight loss but also the fact I no longer have diabetes and hypertension. I'm hooked and will never go back to what I thought was my fate.

November 24th, 2016
Thankful Today
I waited until Thanksgiving to post this comment to thank Dr. Heuer for how she has changed my life. My family is also so very grateful that I am now a healthy, active, and happy person again. The program is amazing and life changing. Thank you Dr. Heuer! Thanksgiving was no problem btw!

October 30th, 2016
Too much money for a generic program
The Doctor was nice enough- however I was disappointed with generic diet plan. I was under the impression that this new way of life would be tailored to me.. I spent 400 dollars for something I could have pulled up on the internet.. there have been a lot of positive reviews her- perhaps because if you follow this diet you will loose weight as it's a low carb diet. If your looking for a plan where you can truly call this a way of life then o would go elsewhere

October 26th, 2016
Works!
Only program that has ever worked for me. I have been heavy my entire life and Dr. Heuer's program was seemless, enjoyable, and I learned a ton. The education was incredible and Dr. Heuer explained why everything else out there is not based on science. I really am so pleased, look and feel great.