Learn more about Dr. Lisa Higa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Higa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Higa
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Higa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Higa, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Higa graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Higa has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alameda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa K Higa MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa K. Higa practice?
- Dr. Lisa Higa has 8 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Higa practices Gastroenterology near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and Alameda, CA.
See Berkeley Gastroenterologists.