A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Higa is Satisfactory. Dr. Higa has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Higa, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Higa graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Higa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Diablo Medical Center
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center-Alta Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Higa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Higa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa K. Higa practice?
Dr. Lisa Higa practices Gastroenterology near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA and Alameda, CA.
See Walnut Creek Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Higa, Dr. Isabelle Higa, Dr. Bette Higa, Dr. Babette Higa, Dr. Marybeth Higa, Dr. Buffy Higa, Dr. Elsa Higa, Dr. Liza Higa