A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Higley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Higley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Higley graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Higley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Higley DO and MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Higley practice?
- Dr. Lisa Higley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Higley practices Internal Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists.