Dr. Lisa Hitchins MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Cypress, TX

• Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017
Super friendly and great work
Dr. Hitchins is very thorough in her exams for moles, acne, etc. My daughter had severe acne that she treated with many things until we finally had to do acutane...but it worked. She provides my botox, and I love it. She is the warmest and most friendly dermo. Sometimes there is a wait...but I don't mind because she is really efficient but still answers all questions, so I know she is doing her best.

May 11th, 2017
Dr. Hitchins does a great job and is very personable. I see her yearly for an annual dermatology exam. Takes time to explain what she sees and answers any questions you have. Recommends preventative measures.

May 10th, 2017
Very personable and efficient. Her calm demeanor helps alleviate any stress associated with a doctor's visit.

May 8th, 2017
Dr. Hitchins and her staff are the best.
Exceptionable Medical Service.

February 8th, 2017
Awesome doctor, worth the wait
took a few weeks to get an appointment for a new patient and had no idea what to expect. She was running about 30 minutes late, but one of the nurses came out to explain and apologize. they offered to reschedule anyone who could not wait, I am so glad I waited. Can't remember meeting a doctor with so much personality and caring nature. she shook hands, listened to my concerns and put me totally at ease. I would recommend her and the staff to anyone. Wish they made more doctors like her.

June 3rd, 2013
Great Lady
I have been going to her for months now getting injections into a few scars I have and saw improvement. We also love talking and one of those conversations led up to me telling her about my choice of career being music. She then gave me the email for a lady that runs the cypress symphony and I am just grateful for her. Sweet, social, and professional. If I had more than two thumbs I would put them all up

August 8th, 2012
Dr. Hitchens is a very caring, warm professional people. I love her new office and will continue my care with her. I couln't ask for a better doctor. My parents as well as in laws see her also, thats how wonderful she is!

July 23rd, 2012
Love, love, love!!!
Dr. Hutchins and her staff are AWESOME!!! Highly recommend!

May 7th, 2012
Is good at cosmetic dermatology but very weak at diagnosing "real" dermatological problems.

April 13th, 2012
Dr Hitchins has moved her practice. I'm so glad to see her on her own. I would follow Dr Hitchins anywhere. She is a very caring doctor who will get down next you and talk. She's very easy to understand and it aware of the high cost of medicine. She always has coupons and instructions ready. Her staff at the new office is so friendly. Felt very comfortable! I will definitely bring my husband and two teenage girls back to see her.

February 20th, 2012
Overall a very good experience. I recieved a referal to a very good dermatological surgeon from Dr. Hitchins and all went well for a great outcome. Will definitely use Dr. Hitchins again should I have the need for a Dermatologist.

October 5th, 2011
Was just too busy I guess
I had prepared a list before my visit to make sure I got my questions answered and didn't forget anything. When Dr. Hitchins walked in with an entourage of 3 people, she politely introduced herself asked me why I was there. When I pulled out my list, written on the back of a business card (it wasn't a child's Chirstmas list) she told me to pick the top 2 or 3 things on the list - we wouldn't have time to discuss them all. I scrambled to pick them.The first she told me was "nothing" and that her nurse would explain.The second was a curious bump on my leg. She agreed it was curious and reached for a cylinder to freeze it off. That took all of 45 seconds. She said it wouldn't hurt and to call her if it didn't go away. It didn't go away. I didn't call her.My final request was to have my moles looked at for skin cancer concerns. She asked me to pick which moles I wanted looked at, and I explained that I was more worried about the ones I don't see or don't know about. She stood there silent until I picked two moles, which she glanced at and declared fine. Then she bid me farewell. The nurse swooped in to inform of skin options I had for my face and products the doctor recommended. Then she walked me to a counter where another staff member gleefully showed me expensive skin products and regimens I could use to look better. And I left no better off than when I came when I crusty frozen spot on my leg.