A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Hollar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Hollar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Hollar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollar graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Hollar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Renee Hollar MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Hollar practice?
- Dr. Lisa Hollar has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Hollar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.