Dr. Lisa Hollar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Hollar?

November 10th, 2015

I don't reccomend this doctor

April 6th, 2013

Frustrated with the unprofesionalism

The biggest procrastinator, very slow and poor communicator. Her office suddenly got locked out due to bankruptcy and deceitful practice to the patients and her own staffs. All she cares is only about herself, no one else it matters for her. She is very selfish and dishonest. I will not recommend her to be anyone's doctor.

February 7th, 2012

I wouldn't recommend Dr. Hollar to anyone, she is always late and doesn't provide the attention one deserves. Lynne Fiore was my NP for my yearly exams for over 8 years and I loved her!! I am pregnant for the first time and very disappointed with Dr Hollar it has been an unpleasant experience. The scheduling is so discombobulated I was told I would have a ultrasound at my 12 wk appt and didn't get scheduled. Then again at my 20th week and didn't get scheduled Again for the second time. It just got really frustrating. The only other nice person in the office other than Lynne Fiore is the gal who does the blood work. I hated walking out of there telling myself I will go one more time it will get better, and no it doesn't get better there. I have now found a new doctor and there is a big difference in patient care. I will miss Lynne Fiore!!

July 7th, 2011

This was my first appt. with Dr. Hollar. I found her and her staff to be professional. I would have liked a bit more genuine care and bedside manner however I had a nice first impression and think that as our due date gets closer things may feel more comfortable. The staff who took my blood was very happy and chatty and I felt quite comfy with her. She seemed genuine and eager to know about me. Her front office staff were very nice and plesant.

April 26th, 2017