A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Holloway is Good. Dr. Holloway has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Holloway graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Holloway has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holloway accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Holloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Holloway practice?
Dr. Lisa Holloway practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle Lake, TX.
See Sugar Land Emergency Physicians, Sugar Land Family Physicians, and Sugar Land Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Holloway, Dr. Isabelle Holloway, Dr. Bette Holloway, Dr. Babette Holloway, Dr. Marybeth Holloway, Dr. Buffy Holloway, Dr. Elsa Holloway, Dr. Liza Holloway