A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Holloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Holloway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holloway
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Holloway graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Holloway has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Rice Medical Center
- Rice District Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Robin Holloway DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Holloway practice?
- Dr. Lisa Holloway has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Holloway practices Family Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle Lake, TX.
See Sugar Land Primary Care Doctors.