Dr. Lisa Holloway DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2011
Wonderful doctor, insensitive staff
Pros: Dr Lisa Holloway is a highly knowledgeable, caring professional that I've trusted for several years. I highly recommend her!Cons: Methodist Sugar Land Hospital Family Practice office staff is fine but Dr Holloway's medical assistant has routinely treated me with a lack or courtesy or caring. Communication when trying to get prescriptions refilled has been non-existent. It's like trying to pull teeth. This morning, when speaking with her medical assistant, trying once again to get my meds refilled, she actually lied to me and placed the blame on me even though I've done everything possible on my end to avoid issues. Bottom line, while Dr Holloway is an excellent Dr and I hate to leave her care, I feel I can no longer trust that my needs will be prioritized by her staff in the future.

August 26th, 2011
Prescribed inappropriate medication without warning about negative side effects. Now have several issues that need to be treated by another doctor. Rushed. Long wait. Will not return to her.

July 29th, 2011
Beware!
Ordered lab tests without authorization. They were medically unnecessary and with one question she would have realized that. Multiple (more than 3) calls - no return call, no follow through. Annual bloodwork came back showing me to be a new diabetic and that my thyroid meds needed to be increased. That was a month ago. She has not made any effort to contact me. I now have a new physician. This one is BAD.

February 7th, 2011
Awesome Doctor
Didn't have to wait long and she saw me the same day. I was feeling really bad that day and she worked me in her schedule. Her nurse and her have wonderful bedside manners.

March 5th, 2009
This was my first visit with Dr. Holloway and I found her to be quite nice. She did not make me feel rushed. I will continue to see her.

June 8th, 2016