A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Holmes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Holmes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Holmes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist Lagrange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Darlene Holmes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa D. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Lisa Holmes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Holmes practices Family Medicine near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Family Physicians.