A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Holtsclaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Holtsclaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Holtsclaw, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtsclaw graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Holtsclaw has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holtsclaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Holtsclaw practice?
Dr. Lisa Holtsclaw practices Family Medicine near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Family Physicians.