Dr. Lisa Holtsclaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Holtsclaw?

July 25th, 2017

Caring and competent

Dr. Holtsclaw is a competent and caring physician. She takes time to explain procedures and medications to us non medical folks. Hightly recommend her

January 30th, 2015

I found both Dr. Holtzclaw and her staff very rude and unprofessional. Very flippant with their responses. I would not recommend Dr Holtzclaw, there are too many other physicians in the city that are much better.

July 20th, 2014

I went to her for my first physical in years when I was 33 because I suspected I was having problems with my prostate. I had to beg her to give me a prostate exam since I wasn't "old enough" to have this exam yet. She finally relented and sure enough I had an enlarged prostate. Other problems I had with her was her nurse told me to undress completely but I wasn't provided a drape to cover up with. So when Dr. Holtsclaw came in, she shouted out "you're naked" with the door still propped open. Also this room that I was in was adjacent to the waiting room unlike the other exam rooms. I'm not sure why she made a big deal about it since she would be giving me prostate and testicular exams and seeing me naked anyway. During prostate exams she used chaperones which doesn't bother me, I'm not shy, and usually they were nurses. But one time she used the receptionist who looked like she was just out of high school because all the nurses were busy. I wasn't embarrassed but I felt bad for the young lady because she was blushing badly. I apologized to her when I checked out that she had to be in there for my exam and she shared that I was the first nude male she had seen. Dr. Holtsclaw put one of her staff in an awkward situation and needless to say I stopped going to her.

May 14th, 2013

dr

I was bring my newborn ton her office up till she was 3 months old. I brought my child into her office at 3 months for a bad cough and high temp. I knew something was not right with her. When we got there she told me it was a virus.... She'll be fine. I did not take her word for it. I took her right to the ER. There they said she needed a xray of her lungs right away come to find out she had reflux that causes pneumonia and bronchitis. The put her in the children's hospital for 2 days because while at the er she stopped breathing and turned blue. Needless to say if I would of token her drs diagnosis and trusted it and went home in really don't known if my little girl now 18 months would be here with me. I guess u can't trust all drs.

April 26th, 2012

Friendly nurses horrible nurse practitioner

The nurses are always friendly and polite, but the nurse practitioner that has been seeing my newborn has been horrible. She acts as if she does not want to be there. It seems as she is guessing in her diagnosis of a rash on my babies face. The last visit had to be the worse the nurse practitioner actually sneezed into her hand wiped it on her pants and then continued to touch my four month old. I had to ask her to use the sanitizer.

June 28th, 2011

The worst expirience I've ever had with a doctors office

I've been a patient of Dr. Holtsclaw for the past three years and they've gone from being very good to horrible in the past year or so. They moved next door and the staff has continually changed. The receptionist is rude and is not knowledgable. They don't return phone calls, it's impossible to get an appointment, and they don't work well with insurance companies. It's as if they could really care less about keeping their patients happy or attending to their needs. I truly think this Dr. should look into finding a different profession.

April 12th, 2011

Choose Another Provider

I have not had the best experience with this provider. I would recommend you choose another provider for your health services. This clinic is not very organized or professional. The walls are paper thin, and you can literally hear entire conversations between staff and patients; so much for confidentiality. The only restroom is located is accessible through the waiting room. If you have to give a urine sample, the cup and its contents are visible by every person who is in the waiting room. The sample is given to the receptionist who hands it off to the nurse. I am in the process of finding another provider. I think the last straw was the staff misplacing some important paper work... Incompentent and incapable are the best descriptors I can give of this staff.

December 28th, 2010

Bad experiences

Dr. Holtsclaw has been my and my daughters doctor for ten months. My experiences have not been very positive. I have long wait times, either outside in the waiting room or inside the rooms waiting to see the doctor. The longest was waiting in the patient rooms for ALMOST AN HOUR! They admitted that they FORGOT ABOUT ME! Dr. Holtsclaw then came in and was very appologetic, and spent 5 minutes with me and I was on my way. Luckily my 2yr old was not with me that day.

May 26th, 2009

I thought Dr. Holtsclaw was great. The office staff was very nice and I didn't have to wait very long. Dr. Holtsclaw spent quite a bit of time with me and informed me in great detail what was wrong.

November 14th, 2016