A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Hovenga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Hovenga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Hovenga, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hovenga graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hovenga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Memorial Hospital Central
- Pikes Peak Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa M Hovenga MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Hovenga practice?
- Dr. Lisa Hovenga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Hovenga practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Park, CO.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.