by Sonya Guerrero on Feb 27th, 2015

Thank you Dr. Hudson for understanding my health concerns. I will miss you. I just found out you are no longer with John Muir. What a sad day for me.

Terrible care for my poor mother show details Terrible care for my poor mother
Jul 9th, 2012

My mother has been a patient of Dr. Hudson for a number of years. She is suffering from shingles (which Dr. Hudson diagnosed over a month ago). My 84 year old mother was in horrible pain and needed some different pain medications. We called her office three times and never received a return phone call. I begged the receptionist to personally speak to Dr. Hudson and ask for assistance and was told that all she could was "enter the message into the computer". We ended up calling the doctor on call that night after hours, who was able to advise us to double her meds and it took all of 5 minutes. We still could not get the attention of Dr. Hudson the next day a Friday, as my mom needed a perscription refill before the weekend. Receptionist told us she could not fit us in, and she wouldn't refill over the phone.. all she could do was "put another message in the computer". We ended up going to urgent care in order to get my mother the care she needed. It was a horrible experience, and Dr. Hudson and her staff should be ashamed.