A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Huff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Huff graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Huff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Rose Huff MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Huff practice?
- Dr. Lisa Huff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Huff practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.