A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Huff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Huff graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Huff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 5 plans