A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Hughes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Hughes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hughes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Marie Hughes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Lisa Hughes has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Hughes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mc Kees Rocks, PA.
See Pittsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.