Dr. Lisa Marie Hughes MD is female, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Hughes is Excellent. Dr. Hughes has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Hughes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hughes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Hughes practice?
Dr. Lisa Hughes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mars, PA and Mc Kees Rocks, PA.
See Pittsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Hughes, Dr. Bess Hughes, Dr. Bessie Hughes, Dr. Beth Hughes, Dr. Betsy Hughes, Dr. Bette Hughes, Dr. Bettie Hughes, Dr. Bettina Hughes