A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Hunsicker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Hunsicker, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Hunsicker, MD, PC is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
- Dermal Fillers
- Facial Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunsicker graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hunsicker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa M Hunsicker MD and PC is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Hunsicker practice?
- Dr. Lisa Hunsicker has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Hunsicker practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Surgeons and Littleton Plastic Surgeons.