Dr. Lisa Hunsicker MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Littleton, CO

February 25th, 2017
Very good experience!!!
I had a mini tummy tuck and breast augmentation and I absolutely love my results!

May 27th, 2016
Direct-to-Implant Breast Reconstruction
I very, very highly recommend Dr. Hunsicker! I had a double mastectomy with immediate implants, and I didn’t even know it was possible to be able to go to sleep and then wake up with new breasts a few hours later until I met Dr. Hunsicker. And that was such a huge emotional positive – and I had to have only ONE operation! Dr. Hunsicker and everyone in her office really do care and were always there to help and to answer every question I had. They literally made having breast cancer so much easier – and I am very blessed and thankful to have found her.

May 18th, 2016
Dr. Hunsicker is a stellar surgeon and phenomenal person. She lets me know what to expect and always explains the pros and cons in depth. I will always trust her to be my plastic surgeon for life and this is why I am coming back for a follow up procedure. She also has a caring staff that compliment her mannerisms.

February 18th, 2016
Very Happy Previvor
I tested positive for a BRCA2 mutation and decided to have a risk-reducing double mastectomy. Dr. Hunsicker did my direct-to-implant reconstruction. Before the surgery, she walked me through all the information on the different reconstruction options. Once I had decided to go direct-to-implant using the textured silicone teardrop implants, she helped me prep for surgery with a detailed to-do list, which really helped me feel in control of the process. The surgery went great and I was discharged after only one night in the hospital. I followed Dr. Hunsicker's instructions to move my arms as little as possible, eat lots of protein, and carefully manage my pain. The four drains were removed at my 2-week appointment, which was such a relief. Around week 4, I really started to feel more like my normal self. Now at 6 weeks post-op, my incisions are healing well, I'm exercising, and I'll be back to work full-time on Monday. Visually, my "foobs" are looking better and better every day - I'd say they are an upgrade from the real ones. I know I made the right decision, and I'm so fortunate that Dr. Hunsicker was my surgeon. She did a beautiful job and throughout the process put me at ease with the surgery and recovery. Colleen Berry, the Nurse Practitioner at Revalla, is wonderful. She gave me so much of her time to answer my questions, help me with my short-term disability paperwork, and she is the angel that removed my drains, for which she has my eternal gratitude.

January 31st, 2016
Direct to Implant
Many of my friends have had breast cancer... and reconstruction. Their surgeons used spacers and they had to go in for several surgeries. I found Dr. Hunsicker and she told me the she can reconstruct at the time of the mastectomy and go directly to implants. Only one surgery, and done. None of the ladies I knew who had gone through reconstruction believed this was possible. They told me all the reasons why it wouldn't work.... I'm six weeks out. I am healing beautifully. I have zero restrictions. I still have my nipples. And I don't need to keep going back for more procedures. More surgeons need to learn this procedure. Why go through several surgeries when you can do 1??? I am thankful I found Dr. Hunsicker.

January 11th, 2016
President, Humbach Education Consulting
Dr. Hunsicker is an experienced, kind and aggressive physician. She is an expert in single stage reconstruction and I would have paid out of pocket for her expertise.

October 13th, 2015
Had double mastectomy with immediate implants due to breast cancer. Dr. Hunsicker & staff were incredible. Highly recommend.

May 21st, 2015
I went to Dr Hunsicker for a prophylactic double mastectomy. She took the time to sit with me and get to know me and really listen to what I had to say. This was a daunting experience, but she made it better then I could have asked for. I would highly recommend Dr Hunsicker to any of my friends!

May 13th, 2015
Mastectomy for breast cancer risk reduction
Dr. Hunsicker and staff were great, I am very thankful for all the services provided to me.

May 12th, 2015
Breast Lift
The best experience I could have asked for. From the first appointment to the follow up a year later, it was a fantastic! The entire office staff made me feel at ease, always were warm and welcoming and treated me like a personal friend. Dr. Hunsicker was professional and completely put me at ease. Her work has changed my life and I look and feel better than I have in 20 years.

May 4th, 2015
She was great, very smart, caring wants the best for her patiences

November 7th, 2014
Breast Augmentation
I would refer Dr. Hunsiker and her staff! Hands down the best experience with her and her staff! I still continue to use services provided by her office!