A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Hunt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Hunt, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Hunt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Jamila Hunt DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Lisa Hunt has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Hunt practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Primary Care Doctors.