A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Iacofano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Iacofano, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacofano graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Iacofano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Iacofano MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Iacofano practice?
- Dr. Lisa Iacofano has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Iacofano practices Internal Medicine near Louisville, CO.
See Louisville Internists.