Learn more about Dr. Lisa Imundo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Imundo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Imundo, MD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Density
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Imundo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Imundo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Nyack Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Imundo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa F. Imundo practice?
Dr. Lisa Imundo practices Pediatric Rheumatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chappaqua, NY.
See New York Pediatric Specialists.