A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Imundo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Imundo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Imundo, MD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Density
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Imundo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Imundo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa F Imundo MD is a female Pediatric Rheumatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa F. Imundo practice?
- Dr. Lisa Imundo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Imundo practices Pediatric Rheumatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chappaqua, NY.
See New York Pediatric Specialists.