Overall Review

August 10th, 2016
Fair
I took my daughter to Dr. Imundo for an unresolved auto immune disorder. Although the dr. did spend a good amount of time with us, she was not proactive in finding the source/relief. Ordered basic blood tests and said "come back when she has a flare up". This is difficult to do, because getting a last minute apt is virtually impossible. Stayed with her for a few years, then went to another rheumatologist in NYC who ran tons of tests and was able to help my daughter! Dr. Imundo is probably a great doctor, but not proactive with children who aren't seriously ill and/or hospitalized. Lastly, the office staff is unprofessional and doesn't respond to inquiries.

July 21st, 2015
Office Staff
Although Dr. Imundo is an expert in her field and I would not want another physician but her involved in my daughters care, some of her administrative staff lack a sense of urgency, understanding, and professionalism. The number of times I've called just to get a corrected script submitted called in to our pharmacy was very disappointing to me. When I had to call a third time I was basically dismissed by the office staff member who constantly spoke over me to tell me she has no time to listen to me. Someone needs to take a serious look at that process because it is just as important as the superb quality of care my daugther receives from Dr. Imundo.

February 2nd, 2015
Dr. Imundo has been caring for my daughter for the past 11 years. We could not feel more cared for, under her superb skill. The staff is friendly and courteous.

October 1st, 2014
Former Patient
From experience, Dr. Imundo is a wonderful doctor because she listens to what I (and my mom) have to share, is thorough with work-ups and follow-ups, and perhaps most importantly, she cares, not only about my health and symptoms, but also me as a person. I am sadly no longer her patient, but will always be grateful for the care she has provided me for over 10 years. Thank you :)

April 27th, 2012
Do not take your child to this doctor for Lyme disease
I would not send a pet hamster to Lisa Imundo. She proposed that my dd did not have Lyme disease, despite positive lab results and textbook clinical symptoms. She proposed another reason for DD's symptoms for which we tested extensively to find out she was totally wrong. Every blood test for an alternate diagnosis that she proposed was negative. In the meantime on her advice we waited weeks for things to resolve with no treatment, and DD's symptoms progressed and she had significant pain. She was also condescending to me and about my pediatrician, who recommended her in the first place.