Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Ivanjack
Dr. Lisa Ivanjack, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bothell, WA, with another office in Mukilteo, WA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ivanjack is affiliated with Cascade Valley Hospital, Providence Everett Medical Center - Mill Creek Campus and Swedish Edmonds Hospital. Dr. Ivanjack has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Ivanjack has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lisa Ivanjack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bothell, WA.
Dr. Ameet Parikh
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bothell, WA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Vikramsinh Dabhi
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Bothell, WA 0.01 mi19
Dr. Nonna Morgenroth
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Bothell, WA 0.01 mi26