A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Ivanjack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Ivanjack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivanjack graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ivanjack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Providence Everett Medical Center - Mill Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ivanjack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Ivanjack practice?
Dr. Lisa Ivanjack practices Internal Medicine near Bothell, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mukilteo, WA.
See Bothell Internists.