A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Lee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Marin General Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Jennifer Lee MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Lisa Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Lee practices Diagnostic Radiology near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbrae, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Mountain View Radiologists.