A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Williams has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa J Williams MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Williams practice?
- Dr. Lisa Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Williams practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Internists, Montgomery Pulmonologists, Montgomery Critical Care Practitioners, and Montgomery Sleep Medicine Doctors.