A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Jackson Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Jackson Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson Young graduated from University of Rochester . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jackson Young has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 4 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa Jackson Young practice?
Dr. Lisa Jackson Young practices Cardiovascular Disease near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, TN and Dyersburg, TN.
See Memphis Cardiologists.