A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Jackson Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Jackson Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson Young
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson Young graduated from University of Rochester . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jackson Young has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Jackson Young MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Jackson Young practice?
- Dr. Lisa Jackson Young has 9 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Jackson Young practices Cardiovascular Disease near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Somerville, TN.
See Memphis Cardiologists.