A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Jackson Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Jackson Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson Young
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson Young graduated from University of Rochester . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jackson Young has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Jackson Young MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Jackson Young practice?
- Dr. Lisa Jackson Young has 9 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Jackson Young practices Cardiovascular Disease near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Somerville, TN.
See Memphis Cardiologists.