A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Jaacks is Excellent. Dr. Jaacks has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Jaacks, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaacks graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jaacks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaacks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Jaacks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Jaacks practice?
Dr. Lisa Jaacks practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Jaacks, Dr. Isabelle Jaacks, Dr. Bette Jaacks, Dr. Babette Jaacks, Dr. Marybeth Jaacks, Dr. Buffy Jaacks, Dr. Elsa Jaacks, Dr. Liza Jaacks