A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Jablon is Excellent. Dr. Jablon has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Jablon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Breast Diseases, and Mastectomy.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jablon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jablon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Mossrehab & Albert Einstein Med Ctr
- Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jablon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Jablon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa K. Jablon practice?
Dr. Lisa Jablon practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Jablon, Dr. Isabelle Jablon, Dr. Bette Jablon, Dr. Babette Jablon, Dr. Marybeth Jablon, Dr. Buffy Jablon, Dr. Elsa Jablon, Dr. Liza Jablon