Breast Cancer Patient show details Breast Cancer Patient
by Audrey M. Drummond on May 19th, 2015

Dr. Lisa Jablon is an excellent Surgeon. She has a wonderful bedside manner and knows how to talk to you about your diagnosis. She is honest, caring and professional and I appreciate her work in this field. I am so glad that she is my surgeon. The experience I have had with her confirms that her work is a Gift from God.

May 20th, 2013

Dr. Lisa Jablon is a wonderful doctor. She is an expert and would recommend her to anyone who needs a breast surgeon

DR. JABLON SAVED MY LIFE show details DR. JABLON SAVED MY LIFE
by Elizabeth Kelly on Mar 1st, 2013

I had right breast stage three, invasive breast cancer in 2005 with three cancerous lymph nodes involved. At the same time, I had carcinoma in situ in left breast. Dr. Jablon performed a right breast masectomy and a left breast lumpectomy. Seven years and still cancer free. Dr. Jablon knows what she is doing; she is warm and caring. Best of all she saved my life. I love her.

Jun 6th, 2011

I went to her so concerned about the many breast lumps I felt. always in horrible pain, almost immobling at times..I met Dr. jablon for the first time and instantly I felt I was in good hands. I had the breast surgery in which I had 2 masses removed and the pain went away for yrs. My breast even looked great considering I had 3 biobsies and the lumpectomies...I couldn't have asked for anything else. She has a motherly personna and a very knowledgable and sympthetic nature about her.