A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Jackson-Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Jackson-Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Jackson-Moore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson-Moore graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jackson-Moore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Annie Penn Hospital
- Women's Hospital of Greensboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Anne Jackson-Moore MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Jackson-Moore practice?
- Dr. Lisa Jackson-Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Jackson-Moore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.