Dr. Lisa Jackson-Moore MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

June 18th, 2016
Worst gynecology visit I have ever had. I can't believe she is practicing in UNC Hillsborough system. Does not relate well to patients, nor follow up on symptoms presented. Must repeat the nature of the complaint several times. She seems not to be listening or tracking. I would not refer anyone to her.

March 22nd, 2011
She knows her stuff but she can be a little pushy to you.

November 30th, 2010
She is Great
I take my minor daughter to Dr. Jackson, and she has been wonderful... she knew immediately what she needed and addressed the issue. At her follow-up, after my child had been diagnosed with hypoglycemia by her peditrician other issues arose and she rose to that occassion as well... I have no doubt that each situation is unique with each patient, however, Dr. Jackson-Moore and her staff have more than taken care of my child... and as a parent that is all I can ask for... I don't know about this new policy about "no children", but I can say it can be a little upsetting sometimes when you are at an appointment and you have to deal with other people's children... and let's face it, some people don't watch their children... the children are loud, bad, and just don't have any home training... and that is not the environment you want at a doctor's office or an appointment.. besides some of these appointments are for very intimate things that children should not be a part of anyway.. I am a single parent, and I too have had to find some place for my child to be when it was time for me to go to several of my appointments at the Veterans Hospital.. and they have many restrictions on where children can go...

August 10th, 2010
Uncaring and terrible bedside manner
I hate to bring a sistah down but sometimes it got to be told for the next person. I consulted with Dr Moore as a referrel from a family practice. I was examined , given some facts about my body type and surgey was scheduled. FIrst she repeated a procedure after being informed it had already been DONE , of course the insurance did not pay. We discussed options and my body type and surgery was determined to solve some of my primary issues. On the day of surgery , she arrived late was unsure of what surgery she was performing. She asked me , I shoulda ran then. Then, the hospital staff had to set up for additional surgery when it had been discussed during initial visit. The surgery lasted only 15 mins because she stated that she was not aware of my body differences . I had to telephone her to find out what she did or did not do while I was under anesthesia. I was billed 10, 000 dollars for everything for a surgery that did not happen. Nothing was done except an ultra sound but I was billed for three procedures. Not to mention the hospital costs which were outstanding. My insurance was exhausted which left me holding the bill for a surgery that did not happen not to mention the stress of being put to sleep and the discomfort and no follow up. She asked that I make an office visit for her to try other options to solve my discomforts. Now she got me one time, I don't know what would make her think I would ever let her come close to my body again. She is uncaring and only out to make a buck . So beware.

March 12th, 2009
I would never go back, as a matter of fact, I only went to her because my ins had no one else in the area, I did not even go back to her for my 6 week check up, I went to my family doctor. You are not allowed to take any children with you to the appt. I waited and waited and waited, one time for over 2 hrs.