A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Jacobsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Jacobsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Jacobsen, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobsen graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobsen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacobsen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Jacobsen practice?
Dr. Lisa Jacobsen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA and Walpole, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.