Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Jacobsen
Dr. Lisa Jacobsen, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with another office in Boston, MA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Jacobsen is affiliated with Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo, Tufts Medical Center and Tufts Medical Center. Dr. Jacobsen has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Jacobsen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Lisa Jacobsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Paul Ogburn Jr
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi44
Dr. Tova Ablove
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi20
Dr. Ndey Diallo
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi1