A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Jacobsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Jacobsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Jacobsen, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Obstetric Anesthesia
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobsen graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobsen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Jane Jacobsen M.P.H. and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Jacobsen practice?
- Dr. Lisa Jacobsen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Jacobsen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA and Walpole, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.