A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Jacobson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Jacobson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Otsego Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Cadillac
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Waite Jacobson DO is a female Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa W. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Lisa Jacobson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Jacobson practices Otolaryngology near Cadillac, MI.
See Cadillac Otolaryngologists.