Dr. Lisa Jamroz MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Boulder, CO

• Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2017
I saw Dr Jamroz the first time in 2017 for my annual check-up. We discussed birth control. She took me off the depot shot and put me on the pill (against my will) - she said it's better since my grandmother had osteoporosis. We agreed to reassess after 2 months. After 2 months I contacted her leaving a message that the pill didn't work for me and I wanted to go back on the depot, expecting her to give me a call and discuss what the issues and my other alternatives were. That did not happen. Someone from her office left a message for me to tell me that there is no way she would put me back on the depot in the next year. Nothing else. Not even an invitation to talk. I left 2 messages at her office for her to call me, no response. I drove to her office to see if I could have a quick chat, explaining to the ladies at reception that I have been leaving messages with no response. One of the ladies went to talk to her and came back telling me that she wasn't going to change her mind. My response: "but she doesn't even know why I want to go off the pill. She hasn't had a conversation with me." I was just told that that was that and that no other provider there would talk to me either. I have never felt so violated both as a person and a woman. Avoid the entire Boulder Woman's Care practice if you can.

November 14th, 2015
Dr. Jamroz is a great physician. Her staff is ok too. The accounting department is staffed by a miserable nasty uncooperative woman.

February 18th, 2013
Horrible experience
Terrible. Just terrible. Does not like to be asked questions. Talks down to patients. Horrible experience. Pregnancy is supposed to be exciting and she made it a miserable experience. She needs to take people classes.

June 18th, 2010
love her
i just recently had my child at bch fthills, when i found out the dr to deliver her would be lisa i was a little nervous because she wasnt my favorite during pregnancy. when it came time to have my baby she was just amazing!! she was sweet caring did every thing she could to make me feel better about everything that was going on. I will forever be greatful to her and always to my follow up care with that office all the dr's there are the best!!

April 18th, 2009
like ice
she is a very cold woman

March 14th, 2017