A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Jardine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Jardine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Jardine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jardine graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jardine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Maria Jardine MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Jardine practice?
- Dr. Lisa Jardine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Jardine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.