Dr. Lisa Jardine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Jardine?

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Love Dr. Jardine and her genuine desire to provide excellent care for patients.

Find a different obgyn

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Seriously consider seeing out a different obgyn. This woman is very unprofessional and nasty . There are many other great choices in town.

Posted on March 5th, 2015

After seeing the same Doctor for many years that I truly loved I took the advice of friend to try Dr. Jardin. My doctor didn't seem to be listening to my issues. Dr. Jardin took the time to listen to me and understood what I was going through. She helped me with all my issues and recommended me to another doctor for the ones she could not. I would highly recommend her.

Wonderful & Caring Doctor

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Dr. Jardine is a wonderful doctor. She is very caring and listens to your concerns, but is also straight forward with you. She will give you her opinion and recommendation, but is not overbearing and pushy. I have gone to her for years and highly recommend her to everyone.

Dr visit

Posted on June 19th, 2013

I had been going to Dr Jardine for a few years I went to her a few months ago and tried to explan to her the something was not right. She looked at me and said I was fine and go home. I had a problem with emptying my bladder, she was not listening. I have finally found another dr and he took and ultra sound and other test and found a mass, that has been taken out. Very disapointed that she did not take the extra step to see why I was haveing a bladder problem. So needless to say she is no longer my Dr..

HORRIBLE DOCTOR'S OFFICE- RUDE RECEPTIONIST

Posted on April 17th, 2013

My appointment started off on a bad note as I got lost on my way to the appointment. I was scheduled for 8:40 and was asked to arrive at 8:10. Because of getting lost, I arrived at the office at around 8:25. Rather than being understanding because it was my first time at the office, the receptionist was extremely rude. I was first instructed to sit and wait. During the 10 minutes that I said idly in the waiting room, I would have gladly filled out the paperwork that they never sent me (and swore they did). After 10 minutes I decided to walk to the window to see if they had my paperwork ready for me to complete. The rude receptionist instructed me "to be seated and she would call me when she was ready." After another 5 minutes of waiting, the receptionist called me to the window only to tell me that they would have to reschedule my appointment. So after getting lost, not receiving my paperwork, and an extremely rude receptionist, I was sent home after waiting TWO MONTHS to get my first appointment! Needless to say I will never step foot into another Gessler Clinic Office or be interested in seeing Dr. Jardine.

Posted on August 11th, 2012

Amazing doctor and woman...makes you feel like a friend instead a patient...can't say enough GREAT things about Dr. Jardine!!

Very nice

Posted on October 11th, 2011

I was very pleased with Dr. Jardine. She had a good bedside manner and sense of humor, which is a big plus. She explained everything and seemed to be easy to talk with. I would recomend her to family & friends.

Posted on May 1st, 2017